Sunday, November 27, 2011

A woman's support

The best support that I have is my husband. He always knows how to make me feel better. Since I don't like to stress him out all the time with baby talk, I have turned to the message boards on the bump.

There are some wonderful ladies on these boards. They will support you, answer your questions, and share their experiences. On the other hand, you have the ladies who are on these boards for attention. Some of these ladies are only on there to start drama. I often wonder how in the world these ladies have time for this. They make up fake accounts and start drama. Some of them are down right mean. I recently had a person with a fake account look at my chart and tell me that I would get pregnant if I had sex more. There is a spot on your online chart where you can mark the days that you do have sex but I do not mark that on there. Not a single person's business if you ask me. All I could think was how rude of this woman. She tried to call me out on the board but I just ignored her and did not give into her drama.

This blog I think is going to be the place I turn for support. It will allow me to post feelings without having to be public. I am continuously looking for other places for support. Right now this is it.

Also, sharing my love and feelings with the best husband a girl could ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment